- Detangle the hair from ends to decrease shedding.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and rinse from root to ends.
- Condition the hair from mid-shaft to ends, be sure to use a detangler if needed.
- Squeeze and press hair, do not wring the hair, but towel blot.
- Gently part with a big tooth comb before the wig dries.
- Air-dry the wig unit on a stand.
Please note: Synthetic wigs, cosplay hair, and lace front wigs can shed a little, particularly when you wear them for the first time, which is natural. Colors can differ slightly depending on the settings of your display. We do our best to adequately reflect colors on all of our goods. (Mannequin not included.)